The clinical team at Raleigh Oaks offers
Mental Health Assessments
An assessment is a clinical interview to determine what type of mental or behavioral health services will be most appropriate for the patient. During the assessment, past medical and mental health history will be reviewed. Family or friends can be supportive in the process and are welcome to attend. Once the assessment is completed, we collaborate with our team of mental health professionals to determine a recommendation for care.
How to Schedule an Assessment
Anyone can contact us for information on scheduling an assessment. A friend, family member, referring professional, or the patient should call to explore options. The assessment will be completely confidential. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist with questions.
Reasons to Schedule an Assessment
When a mental health concern is causing difficulty or a disruption at school, work, or home, please contact us. Seek help immediately if any of the following are involved:
• Suicidal or Homicidal Thoughts
• Severe Depression
• Debilitating Anxiety
• Psychosis & Hallucinations or Delusion
Admissions at Raleigh Oaks Behavioral Health
During our admissions process, we will process your insurance information so that you have up-to-date information about what your benefits cover. When you call us, please have the following information available:
- Client identification information (name, date of birth, current physical address)
- Client contact number
- Current insurance information (ID number, member services contact number)
What to Bring
What Items are Patients Allowed to Take to Treatment?
- Some recommended items are: tennis or running shoes, an extra pair of shoes or flip-flops.
- The patient also needs 3 of each of the following: shirts, pants, shorts and undergarments (drawstrings, shoe laces, underwires, etc. will need to be removed from items to be allowed on the units).
- No personal electronic devices are allowed, such as cell phones, handheld gaming devices or other personal electronics.
- Hygiene products are provided, however we do not allow perfume, cologne, makeup, hair dryers, curling irons or razors in the facility.
Information Needed for an Assessment:
- Insurance card
- Medical history
- Medication list
- Previous psychiatric history
- ID card or social security card
- Most current psychiatric and psychological evaluations
- Psychiatric assessment as well as a history and physical from an inpatient hospital setting